“MIDNIGHT” Group Art Show
September 23 - October 31
Please read carefully before submitting!
Submission Deadline: 5pm, Sunday September 18th. No exceptions.
- Any original artwork fitting the theme Midnight, as interpreted by you.
- One piece (plus up to ten identical prints) per artist. No exceptions.
- Artists of all ages and abilities are invited to submit.
Terms & Conditions:
- Pieces must arrive “Ready to Hang” – We won’t add hardware or alter your piece in order to hang it.
- If an item is for sale, 60% of the sale price goes to the artist.
- Up to ten prints of your original piece may be included for sale alongside your work.
- Artist is responsible for dropping off their piece before 5pm, Sunday September 18th. No exceptions.
- All pieces will remain on display until Monday October 31st.
- Unsold work must be picked up by 5pm, Sunday November 6th.
- We will do our best to accommodate everyone, but Minotaur reserves the right to refuse any piece.
- If your piece is especially delicate, large, or has special storage needs, please call 613.545.2308 weekdays before dropping off your piece.
- While we will handle your work with the utmost care, Minotaur cannot be held responsible for any stolen or damaged work.
Ready to submit?
SUBMIT ONLINE HERE before dropping off your piece
If possible, please also e-mail us a photo of your piece.
Opening Reception, a part of Downtown Kingston’s Art After Dark!
Friday September 23rd, 2022 – 7-10pm
The best way to reach us is by phone or e-mail